Tuesday 27 January 2015

Funny English Messages (SMSs) !!





 




I saw your face as you walked by
but then I saw a better guy




When you get this SMS, send it to 1 person u love, 1 u hate, 1 u always think of and 1 u wish to kill. Now, keep guessing why I sent it to u.




When i am not messaging u it does not mean that i have forgotten u, i am just giving u time to MISS ME!!




Sweet candies are nice to eat .. Sweet words are easy to say .. but, sweet ppl are hard to find .. OH MY GOD! how did u find me




Our friendship means a lot 2 me.. U cry i cry.U lauf i lauf .. U jump out of the window ..I look down & then... i lauf again




Today, tommorow and yesterday there will be .. one heart that would always beat for you .. You know Whose??? .. your Own Stupid!!!




The rain makes all things beautiful.. The grass & flowers 2.. If rain makes all things beautiful why doesn't it rain on you?




.....the Heart Beat of my Phone
.....is ur Message Tone




Roses are red, violets are blue
Monkeys like you, are kept in Zoo




Kind, intelligent, loving and hot
This describes everything you're not




VERY... Cute, Gorgeous, Genious, Goodlooking, Intellegent, One in Trillions...I think its enuff abt ME,wht abt U....




u r a donkey
d 4 decent .. o 4 outclass .. n 4 nice .. k 4 kind .. e 4 excelent .. y 4 young



Hey friend remember that without stupidity there can be no wisdom .. & without ugliness there can be no beauty .. so the world needs YOU after all!




Life without u is impossible, u r in my breath and blood. i cant stay for a second without u, if u r not there i am dead oye hello i am talking about OXYGEN




If ever in your life U R very sad & lonely & feel that U have lost every thing, I will come, Hold your hand, take U 4 Walk on a Bridge & Show U where 2 jump From !!!...




u r stupid
s 4 super .. t 4 talented .. u 4 unique .. p 4 pesron .. i 4 in .. d 4 demand




I see your face when I am dreaming
That's why I always wake up screaming
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-50435033-1